Thursday, March 18, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

BOOKS

Cover For A Certain Appeal by Vanessa King (goodreads)

I featured this book in my 2021 Most Anticipated event and now it finally has a cover. It's fun, flirty, and I love it. It fits the synopsis of the book perfectly.


This Pride and Prejudice set in the world of burlesque inspired novel will certainly look stunning on shelves. 

Cover For Duke, Actually by Jenny Holiday (goodreads

I love cute holiday season set romance so when a friend brought this book to my attention I immediately had to add it to my reading list.

This is such a cute illustrated cover! It has perfectly captured the holiday season in New York City vibe that this book has in the synopsis.  

MOVIES/TELEVISION

American Horror Story Season 10 Announcement

The official theme/title of American Horror Story's tenth season will be revealed the day this post goes up (Friday). Ryan Murphy broke the news on his social feeds recently.

Based on the clues I expect it will deal with mermaids or sirens of some kind. I know they have filmed a lot of the show in Provincetown so it'll fit with the water/coastal vibes all the teasers have had.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...