Friday, May 7, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

BOOKS

The Hurricane Blonde Deal Announcement (goodreads)

This mixes my love of Hollywood with true crime and I am definitely here for it.


This sounds like a good mystery read and I cannot wait to see a cover!

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Stranger Things Season 4 Teaser

Everyone is desperately waiting for a new season of Stranger Things and we got a little clue that it might be coming sooner than we think. 

A teaser was released that seems to showcase that we'll be diving deeper into Eleven's past in the upcoming season.

This comes after the other teaser showing us what Hopper has been up to. That teaser was labeled 001/004 and this one is labeled 002/004. I am predicting that we'll get four teasers before we get a full length trailer and a release date.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...