Sunday, May 30, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

MOVIES/ TELEVISION 

Trailer for Last Night in Soho

Trailers for movies releasing in the fall have started to release. This includes movies that will be headed to film festivals and many of them will start out with Oscar buzz. 

Last Night in Soho has just released its first trailer and it looks incredible.

It is being called a psychological thriller and it seems to have some horror elements. I love the colour pallette! 

Poster for Last Night in Soho

They released the poster art for the movie along with that fantastic trailer. Again, I love the colour choices and it captures the vibe of the trailer perfectly.


What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...