Friday, May 21, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

It is a very small one this week as, again, not much was released.

MOVIES/ TELEVISION 

Trailer for Dear Evan Hansen

As someone who enjoys musicals this adaptation of the Broadway hit was obviously going to be on my radar. The trailer, to me, looks great.

Lots of chatter about Ben Platt perhaps being too old for the role, but I think it works. I am glad that those of us not able to go see him perform on Broadway are getting to see him in this role. The music makes you emotional and I predict a bunch of people will cry while watching in theatres. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...