Thursday, July 29, 2021

Looking Ahead To Fall Reading




We are just days way from August and that gets me thinking about the end of summer and the arrival of autumn. My favourite time of year. I love everything about the fall, including all of the amazing books that come out. 

As I early anticipate my first pumpkin spice latte of the season, I put together a list of five books I cannot wait to read this fall.


This one looks at our 'celebrity obsessed internet age' and how easily someone could lose themselves in it. It revolves around a fan club for a child star turned pop singer and secrets that bind the members together. 


Pride of Prejudice set in the world of burlesque is how this book is pitched. I really didn't need to know anything else about this book to add it to my reading list. 


A romance featuring the son of the devil? Sign me up. This sounds funny, romantic, and filled with adventure. The synopsis mentions cults and that's just another bonus. It sounds perfect for fans of the television show Lucifer. 


Marissa is well known for her fairytale retellings and this one takes on the tale of Rumpelstiltskin. I don't really need to know anything more because I will immediately read anything Marissa writes. I am very excited she is returning to fairytales as I love her retellings in particular.  


This sounds like a must read for fans of boy band. The premise is that two members of the world's most popular boy band fall in love. The synopsis teases lots of angst and romance which is pretty much all I needed to know.

What fall books are you most excited for? Which ones can you not wait to read? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...