Friday, July 30, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

 The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

MOVIES/TELEVISION

House of Gucci Posters

Promotion for the House of Gucci movie has kicked in to high gear on Thursday. We got both a trailer and these amazing posters. 


I love the lipstick colour Lady Gaga is wearing here. I also love the esthetic this photo shoot had.


Adam also looks great here. They're going to look fantastic on screen together.

Dexter Trailer

Fans of the television show Dexter were cautiously optimistic when it was announced that the show would be returning. The original finale was not great and this is a chance for them to do it right. 


Dexter was incredible when it was at its best and this has me pretty excited. Michael C Hall is electric in this role and I am so happy to have him return. I'll be watching (and crossing my fingers it is more like seasons one through four). 

House of Gucci Trailer

It's the time of year when all the Oscar buzz movies release their trailers. This week sees the release of the House of Gucci trailer. I am so in to this trailer. I love the campy vibe to it. The real story is incredibly out there and this trailer captures that. 


This is the Lady Gaga show (at least on based on this trailer) and she is even better in this than I thought she would be. The rest of the cast looks amazing (which is expected). I cannot wait to watch this in November. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...