Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Best Books of 2021 .... so far!

We are in July which means we are half way through the year. This means it is time to do my list of the best books I have read this year (at least so far).

I, once again, haven't read nearly as much as I wanted to by this point, but I was able to put together a list of nine book that have stood out to me so far this year.

Here, in no particular order, at the books that have stood out to me during the first half of this year.

1. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid



The ones that I have already written a review for will link to those reviews, and the ones I have not are upcoming reviews to expect on the blog soon!

What books are your favourites so far this year? Any books I should make sure not to miss before 2021 ends? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...