Thursday, July 22, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

This typically goes up on Friday but I have switched it this week because I have another post going up on Friday! 

BOOKS

Cover of One Italian Summer by Rebecca Serle (goodreads)

I love Rebecca's previous books and am very much looking forward to her newest one that she just announced. This cover reminds you of a sunset which is perfect for Italy. 


This one seems to focus on a mother/daughter relationship which I think is a great choice for Rebecca to dive in to. 

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Trailer for The Eyes of Tammy Faye 

Movies that have been buzzed about for Oscar season are starting to have their trailers released. This one stars Jessica Chastain and Andrew Garfield. 


Jessica Chastain should easily be in talks for Best Actress as she is barely recognizable in this role and is typically awarded by the Academy. It's definitely on my list for movies to check out in the autumn. 

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...