Saturday, April 5, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week. Short and sweet this week!

OTHER

Book Expo America

Since we are now in April my excitement about BEA  has doubled. I can't wait for May to arrive. I've already got a few authors I am really excited about from the sneak peek and am impatiently waiting for the official schedule to be released.

Veronica Mars

I am REALLY late to this party, but I am so glad I joined. So far I am about half way through season one, and I can't wait to get to the rest!

So what are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could go to BEA too, but I'm so far away! :( And Veronica Mars - I've actually already seen the movie but haven't started on the series! It's great though :)

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...