Saturday, July 12, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week.

BOOK

Cover of Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross


Kill Me Softly was one of my favourites the year that I read it. It really surprised me. I loved the world Sarah Cross built, and wanted more of the 'Snow White' story in particular. This expands the story of one of the characters we met in Kill Me Softly, and I am very much looking forward to owning this! The cover is also fantastic and matches the Kill Me Softly one perfectly.

TV/MOVIE

Gone Girl's amazing promo campaign





These amazing promo posters were to advertise the new trailer that was released on July 7th. These made their way online on July 5 which fans of the book know is Nick and Amy's wedding/anniversary date (and the date Amy goes missing). A fantastic marketing touch that I especially liked.


The trailer itself is amazing. I, personally, think it's even better than the first trailer. It's certainly chill inducing. I pretty much need it to be October already so I can see this movie. Ben Affleck is perfectly cast as Nick

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. Kathy, I hadn't seen the promo shots yet for the Gone Girl movie. Thanks for sharing. I think they are really cool. I liked the first trailer better. The song that played in the background is a really romantic song so the dissonance is created with what I know about Nick/Amy's relationship was bone chilling for me.

    Terri M.
    Second Run Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Gone Girl posters! And the trailer was perfect. I am so excited for this movie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...