Saturday, July 19, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week.

BOOK

Joyride by Anna Banks (goodreads)

I came across this recently It's been described as Bonnie and Clyde meets Pretty In Pink. So obviously I need it. I am very excited to read this.

The Queen of the Tearling (goodreads)

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this since I finished reading it. I am dying to discuss it with people, so if you've read it let me know on Twitter or something and we can discuss! I have feelings about The Fetch in particular.

TV/MOVIE

Gotham Teaser Trailer #2


Loving everything I've seen so far from this movie. It might be wishful thinking but that Welcome Home message written across that newspaper screams of The Joker, no? I am very excited to see what they do with the show, but everything seems very promising so far.

OTHER

2015 Most Anticipated Event

I am busy planning my 2015 Most Anticipated Event. I tend to plan things really early, and get things set well in advance. I am in the process of contacting authors and publishers and such. I am really excited to share these titles with you though in Nov and Dec.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...