Sunday, February 5, 2017

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

A whole bunch of awesomeness has made its way into my mailbox this week!

First up, I was sent this package of awesomeness from Thomas Allen Canada. They distribute Algonquin Books here in Canada and I am curious about both of these titles.


Here We Are by Kelly Jensen (goodreads)
What Girls Are Made Of by Elana K Arnold (goodreads)  

A huge thank you to Thomas Allen Canada for sending them over!

I added another Funko Pop to my steadily growing collection. This one is Belle from the upcoming live action Beauty and the Beast. I just need Beast to go with her now!


I purchased a copy of Caraval because I needed to own the hardcover after devouring the ARC.


Caraval by Stephanie Garber (goodreads)

Lastly, I borrowed a book from my friend because I've been hearing nothing but rave reviews for it. It does seem like one I am going to love. 


The Hating Game by Sally Thorne (goodreads)

I am a chapter into this one and already loving it. A huge thank you to my friend Katie for lending it to me.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! Caraval is so gorgeous and funko Belle in her yellow dress is too cute! :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...