Saturday, February 18, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.
 
A small Weekly Obsessions post this week, but some pretty exciting things!

BOOKS

Toil & Trouble by Various (goodreads)

This sounds like incredible.short story collection. The authors alone are enough to entice me to pick it up as it includes some of my favourites (such as Emery Lord and Jessica Spotswood). The hook, however, is really the theme. This is a collection of short stories about witches! I am so excited to see what each of these authors do with this theme.

Cover of The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand (goodreads)

This retelling of A Christmas Carol not only sounds amazing, but has a very festive cover. 


It has a holiday feel while still capturing the tone of the original. This is a story with ghosts after all. I am so excited to read this. It's quickly become one of my most anticipated of the fall season.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...