Saturday, February 11, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

It's a Stranger Things filled week with lots of amazing things revealed about season two (including the release date) and plenty of other things to be very excited about as well.

BOOKS

Cover of Top Ten by Katie Cutugno

I love this cover.  It not only matches her previous covers, but provides the tone for the story. It really does look like you're seeing snapshots of their relationship which totally fits the synopsis.


I love Katie's books and I am pretty sure this one is going to be no exception. I cannot wait to read it.

TV/MOVIE

Stranger Things Video

This video may be the most adorable thing ever. It's the Stranger Things kids telling you what it takes to be a member of their squad.




Adorable, right? These kids are so precious. 

Stranger Things Season 2 Teaser

The highly anticipated second season of Stranger Things has a teaser trailer and IT IS AWESOME! Check out this trailer and immediately join me in crying over the long wait we have until it premieres.


HALLOWEEN?! SERIOUSLY?! That is waaaaaay too far away but I have a feeling (based on this trailer) that it will be worth the wait. I love that the kids are dressed up as Ghostbusters for Halloween. Super cute.

OTHER

Stranger Things Entertainment Weekly Cover

Lastly, because there has not been enough Stranger Things goodness released this week, Entertainment Weekly has gifted us this amazing cover.




Eleven's hair! The fact that her and Mike are the only straight faced ones! Dustin's hat! I love it all. I cannot wait for Canada to get this issue (we're always a week behind) so I can devour the article and learn all the tidbits that are teased!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...