Sunday, November 24, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

Cover of Something To Talk About by Meryl Wilsner (goodreads)

This book has been on my radar since the deal announcement and I am so excited that it has a cover!


Such a bright, fun cover, too! I love how eye catching it is and how it is very on trend with the rest of the rom-com book covers out there. I cannot wait to read this one!

The Nobleman's Guide to Scandal and Shipwrecks by Mackenzi Lee (goodreads)

I am obsessed with the fact that this book will exist and the cover!


It matches the others in this series perfectly and I am so excited that we are going to get another book about a Montague sibling!

MOVIES/TV

Riley Keough To Star In Daisy Jones and The Six

As per The Hollywood Reporter, Riley Keough has snagged the role of Daisy in the upcoming television adaptation of Daisy Jones and the Six. It's set to be a series available through Amazon. I loved the book and am thrilled with this casting news. They've chosen a great actress to play the part and I think she is going to be a perfect Daisy. Now we just have to wait and see who they cast as Billy.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...