Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Guys of MASQUE - Will and Elliott

The steamy love triangle is Masque of the Red Death has provided two swoon worthy guys for Araby to grow close to.

Here is your chance to learn a little more about them and see a little eye candy at the same time!

Will

Description:
Dark hair and eyes, ""Swirling tattoos cover his arms, climbing up from the collar of his shirt to twist around his throat, the ends hidden by his tousled dark hair" (ARC, Chapter 1, page 8)

How he meets Araby:

He works at the Debauchery Club she frequents

Selling points:

He's gentle, concerned, he looks out for Araby. He's also quite different than most people expect him to be. He has responsibilities that he takes very seriously, and is a pretty fantastic big brother

The Actor I selected:

Ok, so he has the wrong colour eyes and his hair is a touch too light but I totally picture Will looking somewhat like this. The actor's name is Grey Damon. He has that rugged, sexy quality I think Will possesses. 


Elliott


Description:

Blonde, blue eyes, referred to as tall and lanky.

How he meets Araby:

He is the brother of her best friend and nephew to Prince Prospero 

Selling points:

He is very focused, wants a better future for the city, is passionate about what he believes in, and totally unpredictable.

The Actor I selected:

Max Irons! His hair is a touch too dark, but he is tall,and lanky. He also has an aristocrat look to him that suits Elliott perfectly.

Araby has a tough choice between these two equally compelling young men. Neither offer stability or safety. Each has shown that they are capable of hurting her, and yet each has shown that they do truly care. Desperate times call for desperate action and it's easy to see why they each one behaved they way they did.
.
Will Araby eventually find happiness with one of them? I can't wait to find out in the sequel!

What guy do you think Araby should choose? Let me know in the comments.




8 comments:

  1. OMG this is such a great post! I loved this book so much and I think Grey Damon would make a great Will but I think he might me a little too short! I love putting faces to the super hot characters we read :) Awesome job!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh good choices!!! I donno who I'd want to play... hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if the actors will fit the riles in terms of looks, but they're good actors, so they'll be good at it. I can't wait to read the book to see what my choices will be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Grey Damon is absolutely gorgeous! Somehow, after seeing the pictures and reading the descriptions, I have the feeling I'll end up rooting for Will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I don't know which one I would choose though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the book--but I promise I will soon--and I'm still kinda confused on who to root for between those two guys. They both sound awesome. And it doesn't help that both of the actors you chose for them look amazing.
    Hmmm. Let's see once I do get to read the book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually haven't read the book, but I think Grey Damon played Brian in the Nine Lives of Chloe King on ABC Family and Brian was a really nice, caring character, which I don't think Will is...but we'll have to see, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the book yet, BUT I love that you picked actors to portray each of them. Based on the descriptions you gave, I like your picks! And I always love reading a book and being able to actually picture the characters, so this really helps :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...