Monday, April 16, 2012

Masque of the Red Death Event Annoucement


I may have gushed and squealed about this novel quite a bit. It's for a good read though - this novel is simply fantastic. So fantastic I am dedicating the entire week to promoting it.

Here is what you can expect

April 23 - Interview with Bethany Griffin
April 24 - My review of Masque of the Red Death
April 25 - Giveway Details!
April 26 - Will & Elliott: The Men of Masque
April 27 - My Masque Playlist
April 28 - What to Expect in Book 2: Using Poe's story to find clues
April 29 - My very gushy letter to Bethany

Hope you will follow along. I have some great goodies up for grabs including a copy of the book, amazing bookmarks, and leather bracelets!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Kathy, all I can say is that you are awesome for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book was so great! Can't wait to read your posts next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge Poe fan, so I was SO EXCITED to get a chance to read this book. And it didn't disappoint. Griffin has an amazing ability to create an incredibly dark atmosphere. I never once imagined the sun shining while reading this book. Even when the characters would say "the sun shone on his hair" or something, I would picture storm clouds and darkness. That's some writing ability. And the little Poe Easter eggs made me squeal with delight.

    However, like Poe, the characters seem to be secondary to the story itself. I couldn't relate with Araby AT ALL. She was just too wishy washy. I've never experienced guilt like she has, which may be why I couldn't relate to her. And the two love interests just confused me. Yes, I said TWO love interests. There's a love triangle, brace yourself 'cause it's a doozy (mainly because I didn't like EITHER guy by the end, and I don't think you're supposed to).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...