Saturday, April 7, 2012

Upcoming Angel Books

If you've been following along with my Angel Event you might be wanting some new angel books to curl up with. Here are some upcoming releases that will leave you breathless with anticipation.


Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins - May 1, 2012 (goodreads)
A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies - September 25, 2012 (goodreads)


Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore - May 29, 2012 (goodreads)
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick - October 23, 2012 (goodreads)


Rapture by Lauren Kate - June 12, 2012 (goodreads)

While we have no cover for it Jessica Shirvington's Enticed will be released in September of this year. Can not wait as I enjoyed Embrace. 

Which angel novel are you most anticipating? 

4 comments:

  1. Ah! So many angel books coming out this year. I am so excited for all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocelyn's on a roll with the beautiful covers! Really eager to read A Fractured Light, especially after the ending in A Beautiful Dark. And the cover for Sweet Evil is DEFINITELY sexy <3

    The two angel books I'm most anticipating are Finale and Rapture. I never say no to more Patch and I am hoping for an epic showdown with Rapture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet evil, can't wait for that one! And Fractured light can be fun. A beautiful dark was okay, so I'm definitely going to read that one :)

    I still need to read Passion, but after that, I sure will proceed in Rapture.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...