Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Book Expo America 2015



If you're involved in the bookish community in any manner you've most likely heard of Book Expo America. It starts NEXT WEEK and there is plenty of excitement on Twitter and on book blogs everywhere.

I will be at BEA next week, and since I want to meet as many lovely bloggers as I can while in New York City, I am going to share a few places where you'll find me, my top wishlist books, and details of the blog while I am away.


Top 5 BEA Books On My Wishlist

1 Truly Madly Famously by Rebecca Serle
2 Tonight The Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
3 After You by Jojo Moyes (this is pure wishlist fantasy as I am unsure if it's there).
4 Walk On Earth A Stranger by Rae Carson
5 Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines

I have also heard that there will be samplers of Winter or Heartless from Marissa Meyer. This is pure rumour at this point, but if there is anything relating to EITHER of those books I am there. Bloomsbury is also going to have some cute buttons for Sarah J Maas' Queen of Shadows which I will be all over. Love Sarah and that series.

Places To Find Me (Outside BEA)

- Shake Shack

I tried Shake Shack two years ago while in NYC for BEA that year. Totally addicted. I basically crave it until I get my next fix as we do not have one here in Canada.

- Macaron Cafe

This place has delicious macarons in lots of flavours and is reasonably priced. I tried them last year and I plan on bringing some back with me this year to share with my sister and her family.

- Teen Author Carnival

I'll be stopping by Teen Author Carnival this year! I missed out last year due to other events but this year I am very much looking forward to going again. Rebecca Serle, whom I adore, has been added to the author list so I am basically going to fangirl over her at the signing!

Blog Schedule For Next Week

Monday May 25 - Review of Dime by E.R. Frank
Tuesday May 26 - Review of Kissing In America by Margo Rabb
Wednesday May 27 - Waiting on Wednesday post
Thursday May 28 - Review of Emancipated by E.G. Reyes
Friday May 29 - Review of The Cage by Megan Shepherd

There will be no posts on Saturday or Sunday and the blog will resume regular posting on Monday June 1.

Anyone else going to BEA? Let me know in the comments. What one book do you wish you could snag from Book Expo?

Hope to see many of you there!

1 comment:

  1. I have been to NYC for BEA three times already and I have never made it to shake shack... this year I need to get there..

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...