Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday ....... The Accident Season


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
It's the accident season, the same time every year. Bones break, skin tears, bruises bloom.

The accident season has been part of seventeen-year-old Cara's life for as long as she can remember. Towards the end of October, foreshadowed by the deaths of many relatives before them, Cara's family becomes inexplicably accident-prone. They banish knives to locked drawers, cover sharp table edges with padding, switch off electrical items - but injuries follow wherever they go, and the accident season becomes an ever-growing obsession and fear.

But why are they so cursed? And how can they break free? 
I've heard some great things about this one already, and I am super intrigued by that synopsis. What is this curse? Is it something real, or is it more of a self fulfilling prophecy situation? Either way it sounds like it has the potential to be a completely messed up (in the best way) read and I cannot wait to my hands on this one.

Expected release date - August 18, 2015

2 comments:

  1. This sounds quite unusual. Is it meant to be YA, or older/younger, do you know?

    ~Ailsa @ The Book Bundle
    My WoW post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...