Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday ................. Truly Madly Famously


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Truly, Madly, Famously by Rebecca Serle


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
In this romantic sequel to Famous in Love, new Hollywood "It Girl" Paige must navigate love with her co-stars, both on and off screen and all in the public eye.

Lights, camera, love!

After being plucked from obscurity, Hollywood's newest starlet, Paige Townsen, has a hit film to her name and Rainer Devon on her arm. But being half of the world's most famous couple comes with a price, and soon Paige finds herself dodging photographers; hiding her feelings for her other costar, Jordan Wilder; and navigating tabloid scandals that threaten to tear her and Rainer apart-and end her career as quickly as it began.

Rebecca Serle's sequel to Famous in Love is filled with the kind of celebrity drama and swoon-worthy romance fit for the silver screen.
I beyond loved the first book in this series. It hit that sweet spot where it not only had everything I wanted it to, but surpassed all my expectations. I've basically been pining away for the sequel ever since I finished the first one and this synopsis has me even more excited to devour the next part of Paige's story.

Expected release date - October 13, 2015

1 comment:

  1. Ooo the first book is on my "Wishlist" on audible! Hope you're able to get your hands on it sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...