Saturday, May 23, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of Upside Down Magic by Mylnowski, Lauren Myracle, and Emily Jenkins (goodreads)

It is not often that I feature middle grade covers in this post. This one however is too cute to pass up.



I immediately wanted my cat to have wings after seeing this. How cute is that?! Who wouldn't want a kitten/dragon hybrid? Everyone would, obviously. This is one book that I have to get my nieces because they'll love the cover.

MOVIE/TV

Me Before You movie release date

They announced the release date for the Me Before You movie. June 3, 2016 is when it'll hit North American theatres and I am SO excited. I am very much looking forward to being a crying mess in the theatre in June (as funny as that sounds). The cast is perfect, and the behind the scenes photos I've seen are promising.

OTHER

Book Expo America

BEA WEEK IS HERE! I will be arriving into NYC on Tuesday and am looking forward to so much. If you missed my post detailing what I am most looking foward to/how the blog is going to work while I am gone (basically little to no interruption) be sure to check it out.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...