Saturday, May 16, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

TV/MOVIE

Wicked City trailer 

I've talked about this before, quite a few times. It used to be called LA Crime, but the title changed when it was announced that it got a series pick up! The trailer though....goosebumps. I basically want to watch the pilot immediately.


Ed Westwick is CHILLING in this. It has a very HBO feel to it. The trailer is slick, and put together amazingly well. The use of the music is pitch perfect. You know immediately that this is set in the 80's just from the music, but the same attention to details is found in the clothes and setting. Very excited for this one, but sad that we have to wait until mid-season for it to air.

The Family trailer

This premise of this story - missing boy presumed dead comes back years later - would be enough for a compelling TV show. Add to that other family secrets, doubts, and one of my faves from Friday Night Lights in the cast and I am SOLD.


The fact that I have so many questions immediately (Where was the kid this whole time? What happened to him? How is the family going to cope?) means that I'll be invested in answers and I am sure it's going to hook me immediately.

OTHER

Book Expo America

Everything is BEA for the next week or so. I have plenty to do between now and when I leave! There is so much I am looking forward to that week and I cannot wait to share it all via recap when I get back.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...