Sunday, May 10, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

The annual Ottawa Blogger Meet Up was held last Sunday and as a result I have a bunch of amazing goodies that made their way in my mailbox!


Holding Strong by Lori Foster (goodreads)
Spelled by Betsy Schow (goodreads)
I Want It That Way by Ann Aguirre (goodreads)
Wolf By Wolf by Ryan Graudin (goodreads)
The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy (goodreads)
First Time In Forever by Sarah Morgan (goodreads)
All We Have Is Now by Lisa Schroeder (goodreads)
The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman (goodreads)
The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich (goodreads)
The Pocket Wife by Susan Crawford (goodreads)
I Am Not A Slut by Leora Tanenbaum (goodreads)



Hello Goodbye and Everything In Between by Jennifer E Smith (goodreads)
Boo by Neil Smith (goodreads)

A huge thank you to all the publishers (Harper Collins Canada, Simon and Schuster Canada, Penguin Canada , Raincoast, Random House Canada, Harlequin, Scholastic Canada) for their amazing contributions to the gift bags. We had so much fun, and I cannot wait to read all these books. Thank you is not enough.

I also have an e-galley that I received for review from Harper Collins. I LOVED the first book in this series and cannot wait to read this one.


Loving Dallas by Caisey Quinn (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Harper for the chance to review this one.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stack of books this week. I see quite a few that look very good. I see the Creeping which seems interesting.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...