Saturday, May 2, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

cover for Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (goodreads)


This cover surprised me with how much I love it! It's stunning. I love the twist of it being the city in the bottle instead of the ship.

Cover of These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly (goodreads)


I like this cover! It's creepy and eye catching and has made me even more curious about the story inside it. You just know, from that cover, that it has to be dark and twisty.

OTHER

Book Expo America

IT'S MAY! That means it's officially BEA month. I am counting down the days until I leave for NYC and cannot wait to be surrounded by bookish people. I am also really looking forward to Shake Shack and delicious macarons from my fave place in NYC.

Ottawa Blogger Meet Up

THIS IS TOMORROW! Very excited to see everyone and talk books! It's going to be tons of fun and I look forward to sharing pictures and things from the event.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...