Saturday, May 9, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

P.S. I Love You by Kasie West (goodreads)

I immediately added this to my 'To Be Read' list as soon as soon as I read the brief, but adorable sounding synopsis.
A girl finds herself falling for a mystery boy she exchanges letters with.
It's not much to go on but it sounds cute, and I've heard amazing things about Kasie West! I cannot wait for more information.

TV/MOVIE

iZombie

I am so hooked on this show. I love Rose McIver's charming performance. I love the chemistry between Liv and Lowell. I love friendship between Liv and Ravi (I basically just love Ravi). The larger mystery of the show is only beginning to unravel and I am so happy that it was already renewed for a second season.

OTHER

Book Expo America

Tuesday will be 2 weeks until I am officially in NYC for Book Expo America. I only have 11 work shifts left before I am on vacation. I am very much looking forward to both being on vacation and being in NYC. I have a lot of things to do between now and leaving so it's going to both take forever to get here and come much too quickly.

2016 Most Anticipated Event 

We're almost at the halfway mark for 2015. This means I, a person who plans well in advance, will start working on my 2016 Most Anticipated Event. I already have a list of books that I will whittle down to a short list later on in July/August and I have some plans to make this year's event even more amazing. I am really looking forward to learning more about the 2016 releases that I am already excited for and discovering new ones as well!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...