Sunday, December 13, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

This week has been an explosion of awesome in my mailbox!

First up, my #TBTBSanta box arrived. A huge thank you to Amanda from Brains, Books and Brawn who got me this year! Her package was amazing.


Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess (goodreads)
Love and Chaos by Gemma Burgess (goodreads)

She included a bunch of goodies for Aria, and some really fuzzy socks that are going to be amazing this winter. They look so warm!

I also got my December package from my #otspsecretsister who revealed herself. Thank you, once again, to Amanda! Yup, she got me for both which is both hilarious and awesome. Her December package was equally awesome (but I feel for her having to come up with 2 in one month).


The Unbearable Book Club For Unsinkable Girls by Julie Schumacher (goodreads)
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales (goodreads)

She again included a bunch of really fun things for me. I especially love the Leigh Bardugo signed swag!

Lastly, the Ottawa Blogettes had their Christmas party this week, too. We do a Secret Santa and Meaghan got me this year! She got me an AMAZING gift and it's been a long week so I only managed to get a picture of part of it. She made me a beautiful quote from one of my favourite books!


I'll take a better picture soon, but I LOVE everything. Thank you so much, Meaghan!

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had an awesome week! That's kind of funny how you had the same person for both :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...