Saturday, December 26, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A very small Weekly Obsessions this week due to the holidays (and with them no news being announced). However, I am very excited about the cover I am featuring this week!

BOOK

Cover for Overdrive by Dawn Ius (goodreads)

I was fortunate to reveal the cover for this exciting upcoming title. It sounds amazing and the cover is incredible. It's eye catching and perfect.


Fantastic, right? I love it and cannot wait to read this when it's released next Sept. You can enter to win an ARC of it over on the 2016 Most Anticipated post featuring this title.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...