Sunday, December 27, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Busy week in the mailbox but filled with so many amazing things that it's a fantastic ending to 2015. I feel EXTREMELY lucky and I cannot wait to read all of these books.


Keep Calm and Color On by Meredith Mennitt (goodreads)
A Gathering of Shadows by VE Schwab (goodreads)

A huge thank you to Raincoast books for A Gathering of Shadows and my first ever 'adult' colouring book. I am going to need to get some pencil crayons and try it out very soon!

This next arrival was a complete surprise and I was really excited to receive it.


It's All Your Fault by Paul Rudnick (goodreads)
The Secret Language of Sisters by Luane Rice (goodreads)
Unbecoming by Jenny Downham (goodreads)
The Memory of Light by Francisco X. Stork (goodreads)

Thank you so much, Scholastic. It was a lovely Christmas surprise and I am really excited about the new Jenny Downham (but am looking forward to all of them).

The next package definitely caused me to make some inhuman noises while I fangirled. I got this Christmas Eve and it was seriously THE BEST Christmas gift.



Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (goodreads)

This glass box of emotions is seriously the BEST THING ever and it's so pretty in person. I am excited to read the ARC and to share my review as part of the tour! It may be my New Year's Eve read. Thank you a million times to Epic Reads, the Scarlet Guard, and Harper Collins USA for this incredible package.

I also received these adorable Throne of Glass bookmarks from the lovely Christy (The Reader Bee). How cute is Dorian?! I love that I have a bunch of adorable bookmarks now. Thank you so much, Christy. You seriously spoil me and you are simply the best.


These bookmarks can be purchased from the Magicbookmarks Etsy shop. She has a lot of amazing things (and she does fantastic custom orders, too).

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome stack of books. A lot of people i know were so excited to get the Glass Box with Glass Sword in it. I hope you love all of your new books. For pencils for the coloring book, I recommend Prismacolor Colored Pencils, they are so worth the price.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...