Saturday, August 18, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

One book for me this week. An eARC that I received from the publisher for review.


On The Island by Tracey Garvis Graves (goodreads)

I was excited to get a copy of this for review as I have been hearing great things about it. I hope to get to reading it very soon. A huge thank you to Penguin and Netgalley!

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this before, but since I like the cover I'm looking forward to hear what you think of it. ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this before, but I've no doubt you'll convince me to run out the house, arms flapping, to my nearest bookstore if you love it. So I hope you enjoy!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...