Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday....17 & Gone

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma



Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Seventeen-year-old Lauren is having visions of girls who have gone missing. And all these girls have just one thing in common—they are 17 and gone without a trace. As Lauren struggles to shake these waking nightmares, impossible questions demand urgent answers: Why are the girls speaking to Lauren? How can she help them? And . . . is she next? As Lauren searches for clues, everything begins to unravel, and when a brush with death lands her in the hospital, a shocking truth emerges, changing everything.
Does this not sound creepy?! I love the cover so much. I can't wait to dive into the mystery of these disappearing girls.

Expected release date - March 21, 2013

8 comments:

  1. Sounds very exciting! Thanks for sharing...

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds very creepy and exciting!! Great pick!

    Our WoW post =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on Goodreads the other day. I'll definitely be on the lookout for it when it finally comes out. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Imaginary Girls. Great pick.
    New NetworkBlog follower

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2972

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I have never even HEARD of this one, but KATHY! WOW! It sounds creepy and amazing and and and... I'm so SO distractedby the Mara Dyer widget in your sidebar... all floaty and distorted and... *snaps back to attention* 17 & GONE! I am TOTALLY keeping my eye out for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a creepy sounding one! Nice! Thanks for sharing!
    WoW at Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already have this one added on my to-read list. It sounds absolutely amazing and I can't wait for it to come out. Great pick!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...