Tuesday, June 21, 2016

I am ALA 2016 bound!



I am leaving soon to head to Orlando, Florida for this year's ALA conference. I am set for a week of fun in the sunshine state complete with a trip to Disney World. I am looking forward to meeting some authors, especially Emery Lord (that is going to include one embarrassing level of fangirling). I am beyond excited to spend the day at Disney World. I want to eat Shake Shack and catch up with my friend Kelly whom I haven't seen in a year. It's going to be lots of fun!

I am, also, excited about the books that might be there. I am hoping to get a copy of Jay Asher's What Light. I am also hoping Aprilynne Pike's Glitter is there along with Flower by Shea Olsen and Elizabeth Craft. I am keeping ALA low key since I also went to BEA this year. It's going to be fun to see how different the two events are and what might be at ALA that wasn't at BEA.

There will be little to no disruption to the blog so I hope you'll still stop by while I am gone. Reviews will go up as scheduled as will some other posts. I am going to do my best to tweet about them when I am able.

Please say hi if you see me there. I am super shy but love chatting with fellow book nerds when I get a chance. You can follow me on Twitter, and Instagram as I will be tweeting and sharing photos while there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...