Saturday, June 4, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee (goodreads)

First go read this synopsis and tell me that this book isn't begging to be read with a glass of champagne (or some kind of frozen fruity alcohol beverage) by the pool? It is basically the reason sudsy summer reading is a thing. 

Now, take a look at this STUNNING cover! It's incredibly pretty.


Obviously I can already see this being a show on the CW. It is pretty much a futuristic Gossip Girl and I am already excited to check out the inevitable TV show.

TV/MOVIE

The Space Between Us trailer

Watch this trailer and tell me that this wouldn't make an amazing YA novel. I am really sad it's not a YA novel because it would be something I would immediately devour.


This looks AMAZING! I am a sucker for the romance aspect of this. The guy is FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET! This just screams YA romance and I am absolutely going to see this opening night.

Me Before You

I was lucky enough to get to see an advance screening of this and loved it immensely. If you are a fan of the novel you absolutely need to go see it. A lot of the really big moments from the novel are captured perfectly, and the casting was flawless. Sam Claflin and Emilia Clarke not only have chemistry together but both of them deliver pitch perfect performances as Will and Lou. You'll laugh, cry and immediately want to watch it again.

Guilt

I have been intrigued since I heard that this show was coming to Freeform. It's a murder mystery that has echoes of the Amanda Knox case in it's synopsis. This promotional art only has me more excited to check it out.


There is something really eye catching about the bloody footprints and it sounds like perfect twisty summer drama. It's too bad that Canada doesn't have Freeform, but I am hoping another network has picked it up for Canadian distribution or that it'll end up like Shadowhunters and be loaded into Netflix.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...