Sunday, June 26, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

Some fun things from Raincoast arrived before I left for ALA! I'll be sharing anything that came while I was away (along with my ALA haul) next weekend!

I also ordered myself a mug from Society6. It was from the Book Worm Boutique shop and I love it so much. It's a must get for any fangirl. Excited to have some tea or hot chocolate in it once it cools down a bit!


Nevernight by Jay Kristoff (goodreads)
Last Seen Leaving by Caleb Roehrig (goodreads)

A huge thank you to the lovely people at Raincoast for these! I cannot wait to read both of them.

What bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love that mug! I feel like I have a mug collection that is starting to rival my tote bag collection. Whoops? :D I have Nevernight as well! I am going to read it this week. Happy reading, Kathy!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...