Saturday, June 25, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

This Weekly Obsessions post will not including everything that I am excited about from this week because it only includes things that were released before I left for ALA (so it is totally missing the title of the third Red Queen book for example) but anything else will be included next weekend.

BOOK

Cover for The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (goodreads)

I am pretty sure almost everyone adored Becky's first book (which if you don't know is Simon Vs The Homo Sapiens Agenda). We've all be eagerly anticipating her next book and we have a cover!!



Becky has called this a love letter to all those who don't get love letters which has made me want to read it even more! I am really looking forward to this and how cute is that cover?! It matches the one for her first book in a way while being its own thing. I cannot wait to meet Molly!

OTHER

Apollo Peak Cat Wine

This amazingness was brought to my attention thanks to Twitter. Aria is already way too interested in my wine so I have may to pick this up as a treat for her.

The Apollo Peak Company makes all natural wine that is good for your cat. That's right - wine for your cat!! It is made from beets, and catnip and it sounds like something my cat would REALLY love. I am going to have to get her some and try it and report back on the blog.

First up they have The Pinot Meow which is their take on a red wine:


Next up is MosCATo which is their take on a white wine


It's seriously too cute! I also love that it is basically just catnip and beets (which are apparently good for cats) so it sounds healthy for them. It is something cat lovers may want to try if you enjoy wine like I do and want your feline friend to enjoy a treat too!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...