Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday .... Crooked Kingdom


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

**SPOILERS FOR SIX OF CROWS IN SYNOPSIS** 


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Kaz Brekker and his crew have just pulled off a heist so daring even they didn't think they'd survive. But instead of divvying up a fat reward, they're right back to fighting for their lives. Double-crossed and left crippled by the kidnapping of a valuable team member, the crew is low on resources, allies, and hope. As powerful forces from around the world descend on Ketterdam to root out the secrets of the dangerous drug known as jurda parem, old rivals and new enemies emerge to challenge Kaz's cunning and test the team's fragile loyalties. A war will be waged on the city's dark and twisting streets―a battle for revenge and redemption that will decide the fate of magic in the Grisha world.
I loved Six of Crows even more than Leigh's first Grisha series. These characters are incredible and the world she's created is so vivid. I am sad this is only a duology as I would have loved one more book with Kaz and the gang. I fully expect this to be a brutal, but fitting, end to their story and cannot wait to devour this.

Expected release date - September 27, 2016

2 comments:

  1. UGHHHHH I NEED THIS ONE NOW! I am so excited to get my hands on it!!! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy reading this book, Kathy.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...