Monday, May 27, 2019

Heading To Book Expo


It is that time of year again. Time for book lovers to head to NYC for the annual conference known as Book Expo. It is always a fun time filled with great conversations in lines, meeting amazing authors, eating Shake Shack, and generally getting rejuvenated by all the surrounding buzz.

The blog will mostly run as normal while I am gone. I have two reviews and my usual Wednesday post scheduled. There may not be a Weekly Obsessions post until a little later Sunday as a result though.

So where can you find me in NYC/ Book Expo? Well, hopefully in the Leigh Bardugo line! It is one of my most anticipated from the event. Same goes for Renee Ahdieh's signing. I am so excited for The Beautiful and the return of vampires. I will also be stalking the Bloomsbury booth in Hope's of snagg You can, of course, find me at Shake Shack. I am also hoping to make it to the Billy Jensen signing (as a murderino I am so excited about this). I also managed to get tickets to the Stay Sexy and Don't Get Murdered New York book tour stop. I am also really excited about the Mackenzi Lee and Brigid Kemmerer signings! It's going to be a whirlwind of a trip and I am so excited.

You can follow me on Twitter (@kathycoe) or Instagram (@glassofwine81) to see photos and follow along on my NYC journey.

If you see me around the convention floor do say hello. I am pretty awkward and shy at first but love chatting to new people.  Let me know what book you would be most excited to get a copy of at Book Expo in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...