Sunday, May 26, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Super small post this week! I am so close to leaving from Book Expo so that is taking up a lot of my focus! I cannot wait to head back to NYC.

BOOKS

Cover of The Map From Here To There by Emery Lord (goodreads)

I am a huge fan of all of Emery Lord's books and was really excited when it was announced that The Start of Me and You was getting a sequel. The cover was just recently revealed and I LOVE IT!


It has a bunch of little nods to the first book and just looks like spring to me. I cannot wait to return to these characters and see what comes next for Paige and Max.

OTHER

Baskin Robbins Partnering With Stranger Things

Rumours are all over the internet that Baskin Robbins will be teaming up with Stranger Things to offer some special ice cream flavors, Scoops Ahoy branding, and even an exclusive Funko Pop to help celebrate the third season. Photos of the exclusive Baskin Robbins Funko (which is Steve in his Scoops Ahoy uniform holding a banana split) are out there and pretty easy to find. I am not sharing because they are not my photos and nothing official has been revealed yet.

There are also going to be some Stranger Things themed treats on offer. The event is going to kick off in June sometime and run through July. I am especially excited about the new flavour (including USS Butterscotch) that come directly from the show. What better treat to enjoy while binge watching season 3. I'll share more details once this is all officially announced.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...