Sunday, May 19, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Sunday posting once again! I am busy preparing for my trip to New York City to go to Book Expo so I was a little late getting this ready. I hope everyone is having a great weekend though!

TV/MOVIE

Always Be My Maybe Trailer

Netflix has been on fire lately with their rom-coms and this latest one seems to be no exception. Please watch this trailer until the very end and join me in desperately wanting to watch it.




The Keanu Reeves part at the end? I laughed so hard. It's going to be amazing. I premieres on Netflix later this month so I'll be watching as soon as I get back from Book Expo.

OTHER

Book Expo America

We are almost a week away from when I'll be headed to NYC for Book Expo. The autographing schedule was just released and I am so excited about some of the authors that will be signing. I am mostly just excited to be at the event and eat Shake Shack again if I am being honest though.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...