Sunday, May 12, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

TV/MOVIE

Judy Official Trailer

Renee Zellweger stars as Judy Garland in this upcoming bio pic and if the first trailer is any indication she'll be included in this year's Oscar talks.



It looks great and Renee's transformation is certainly impressive. I am looking forward to seeing more as the release date comes closer.

OTHER

Stranger Things Season 3 Funkos

Funko has released their first wave of Pops for season three and they are amazing!


I am going to need the Steve and Will ones for my collection! I love them both. These are just some of the ones in the new collection and you can see the rest over on the Funko blog.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...