Sunday, May 5, 2019

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Another Sunday posting! Lots to share this week (at least when it comes to the television show Lucifer).

BOOK

Cover Of Capturing The Devil by Kerry Maniscalco  (goodreads)

The final book in Kerri's Stalking Jack The Ripper series has a cover and it is just as pretty as the others! I love the golden hue it has!


This one takes place in Chicago and incorporates H. H. Holmes into the story. Really excited to read this one!

TV/MOVIE

Lucifer Seasons 1 - 4 Recap

I was thrilled when Lucifer was picked up by Netflix after being canceled by Fox. Netflix is dropping some amazing promo for the next season and that includes this fun recap!


'So grab a drink. You'll need one' is probably my favourite line in that promo simply because it sets up season four to hopefully be deliciously intense.

Lucifer Season Four Trailer

Netflix also released a trailer for the fourth season and it looks so good! 


Eve is showing up this season (which seems to be messing with Chloe and Lucifer) which could be interesting! I am excited to see what happens this season and love the fact I am going to be able to binge watch it.

Lucifer Key Art

Netflix also released the key art for this season and I LOVE it!


It puts Chloe and Lucifer at the forefront and seems to hint at a darker tone for the show (which I am fully on board with).

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...