Friday, February 26, 2021

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

It's been too long since I have posted a Weekly Obsessions post. There hasn't been a lot being announced, and everything was getting pushed back and delayed. I am restarting this because we've been getting more announcements lately and I have hope that with a vaccine being rolled out and things being released to streaming that this trend might continue.

I have decided to shift this post to Fridays to close out the week!

We've got some fun things coming up and I am very excited to share what has me most excited this week.

BOOKS

Cover of Gilded by Marissa Meyer (goodreads)

I love Marrisa Meyer's novels, especially her fairytale retellings. I was thrilled to discover that she is releasing another one that is based on the Rumpelstiltskin tale. It's very pretty cover was just revealed and it has made me even more excited.


Also exciting? It's releasing THIS year. It'll be out in November which makes it perfect for peak fall reading.

Cover of All of Us Villains by Amanda Foody and Christine Lynn Herman (goodreads)

This book sounds incredible and it has an excellent cover to go along with its amazing synopsis.


I have been looking forward to reading this since the deal announcement so I am definitely looking forward to getting my hands on a copy in November. 

Cover of The Final Girl Support Group (goodreads)

How eye catching is this cover?! I love the red against black color scheme and the blood dripping off the chair is perfect. 

The blood smudges on the title are a nice touch! I anticipate this one being a popular beach read this summer.

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Promo for the Law and Order: SVU and Law and Order: Organized Crime Crossover Event 

Olivia and Elliott from Law and Order: SVU were one of  my early ships. I was not happy when Chris Meloni left the show without them ever exactly getting together. 

Chris Meloni has decided to return to the Law and Order franchise in their newest spin off - Organized Crime. There will be a cross over episode with the SVU team though and that means Olivia and Elliott are going to reunite!

I love this promo! The way that Olivia breathlessly says 'Elliott' at the end makes me so happy. She's obviously shocked (and hopefully happy) to see him. It gives me hope they might eventually end up together after all.

Shadow and Bone Television Show Key Art

Fans of Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse books are eagerly waiting for the release of Netflix's television adaptation. We received a new series key art image and it is INCREDIBLE!

It also seems that a trailer is being teased to be released on Friday (today when you are reading this) so don't be surprised if it ends up in next week's post.

OTHER

Hamilton Funko Pops

It was only a matter of time before Hamilton Funkos became a reality and they were just recently announced. I am sure they are going to be VERY popular so I recommend getting them early.


My only question? WHERE IS KING GEORGE?! I need him to complete the set.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...