Monday, February 1, 2021

Month TBR and Wrap Up


The first month of 2021 is over. It's felt incredibly long for a bunch of reasons, but I am ready for February! It's got some great booking coming my way along with movies and television shows that I am excited to get to watch.

Before sharing what I hope to read this month I have to recap January first. 

The books that were on my list are:

Sanctuary by V.V. James (goodreads)
Vampires Never Get Old by Various Authors (goodreads)

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins (goodreads)
Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant (goodreads)
Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas (goodreads)
The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune (goodreads)

Here is what I managed to read in January:

The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune (goodreads)
Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas (goodreads)
Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant (goodreads)
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (goodreads)
The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon (goodreads)
Plain Bad Heroines by Emily M Danforth (goodreads)

My #PopCultureResolution book for January was The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins. I did not get to it in January, sadly, but I will be doubling up in February and it is actually the next book I am going to be reading. The movie was Jennifer's Body. I did get to watch it and even managed to review it.  

Here is what I hope to read in February:


Vampires Never Get Old by Various Authors (goodreads)
The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian (goodreads)
The Duke and I by Julia Quinn (goodreads)

I also have some ebooks I am hoping to get to:






The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins (goodreads)
City of Villains by Estelle Laure (goodreads)
Hot British Boyfriend by Kristy Boyce (goodreads)
Lore by Alexandra Bracken (goodreads)
The Birthday List by Deveny Perry (goodreads)

My #PopCultureResolution picks for this month are The Flight Attendant by Chris Bohjalian and My Bloody Valentine. Excited to check both of these out!

I also started two reading challenges. I read January's '12 Friends, 12 Books' pick which was The Seven Husband's of Evelyn Hugo. February's pick is The Birthday List by Devney Perry and I am excited to get to it.

The other challenge is based off the Bachelor reality television series (hosted by the ladies of the What You Should Read podcast). I have read one of the books on the list so far!

The list without the various prompts:

1. Happily Ever Afters by Elise Bryant
2. If The Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy
3. Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli
4. Further to Fall by Catherine Cowles
5. One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
6. Isn't it Bromantic? by Lyssa Kay Adams
7. My Favorite Souvenir by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland
8. Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli
9. Marriage for One by Ella Maise
10. Exit Plans for Teenage Freaks by Nathan Burgoine
11. Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard
12. Open Book by Jessica Simpson
13. Isn't it Bromantic? by Lyssa Kay Adams

Yup, I have the same book for a few of the prompts so I'll be crossing them out for each of the prompts as I read them. You can visit my post about the reading challenges for more information.

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you thought in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...