Tuesday, December 7, 2021

2022 Most Anticipated - The Hurricane Blonde

 

The next book on my 2022 most anticipated list is a murder mystery set against the backdrop of sunny, glitzy Los Angeles. 


It is no secret that I love movies and Hollywood. This combines that love with true crime so this immediately jumped to the top of my must read list.


There is no synopsis available on Goodreads yet, but I do have the deal announcement that first brought this book to my attention. 


Here are my top three reasons that I am excited to get my hands on this one:

1. This has TWO mysteries going on. One that is in the present and one in the past. I expect that they'll have more in common than just the location.

2. The true crime tour inclusion makes this Murderino very excited. I cannot wait to see what the tour is like. I hope we get some details before the mystery takes over.

3. The Hollywood connections! The main character is a former child star. Her sister was an actress  who was murdered. The newest victim is described as a starlet. This is going to presumably look at the dark underside of Hollywood and I am here for it.


The Hurricane Blonde doesn't have a scheduled release date yet - but it most likely is going to be released in fall of 2022. This also means that it is not up for preorder just yet. You can, of course, add it to your Goodreads in the meantime so you can be updated with new information when it is available. I cannot wait to see the cover for this!

You can find out more about Halley by following her on Twitter. You can also visit her publisher's website for more details about her books.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the next book on my 2022 most anticipated list. Are you also a fan of mysteries and books set in Los Angeles? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...