Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Books I Hope To Find Under The Tree

 

Christmas Eve is right around the corner so I thought it might be fun to share what books I hope find their way under the tree this year.

I am including both old and new releases for this list (as there are always backlist books I am eager to get to). These are just books I don't currently own and am excited about. I would love to unwrap any of these on Christmas morning.

My Top Five Choices:

1.The Plot by Jean Hanff Korelitz (goodreads)

I love a book that has a good mystery. This revolves around a teacher of an MFA program, a story idea good enough to steal, and some mysterious messages. It's gotten a lot of praise so it is one I am definitely curious about.

2. Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe (goodreads)

This is a graphic novel that is a retelling of the Hades and Persephone myth. It was a very popular webtoon that has now been made available in this format.

3. Verity by Colleen Hoover (goodreads)

This book has intrigued me since I first heard about it. Colleen Hoover is known for writing romance but has ventured into general fiction as well. This one is different from her other books in that I have heard it is more of a psychological thriller. 

4. If This Gets Out by Sophie Gonzales and Cale Dietrich (goodreads)

Two boy band members falling for each other? Yes, please. I have been wanting this one since I first heard about it and would love to find a copy under the tree.

5. The Secret History by Donna Tartt (goodreads)

I have wanted to read this thanks to the amazing podcast Once Upon A Time At Bennington College. It has made me intrigued enough to finally want to pick up a copy and the book sounds absolutely fascinating. 

What books are you hoping to open on Christmas morning? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...