Thursday, December 16, 2021

Weekly Obsessions

The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every week. 

I haven't done one of these in a while since I have posted one of these so I am including some older things that have made me excited in the last few weeks.

MOVIES/TELEVISION

Baz Luhrmann's Elvis Biopic

Baz Lurhmann's next film is a biopic of Elvis Presley. Austin Butler has been cast as Elvis and we got our first look at the movie recently.
Austin Butler looks awesome in this brief clip. I cannot wait to see a proper trailer. This releases summer of 2022 so hopefully we'll get a trailer in the new year.

All Too Well - short film 

All Too Well is one of Taylor Swift's most popular songs. It's sort of reached mythical status with some of her fans. She recently released a short film for the song and it is INCREDIBLE. She first released this official poster:


The short film stars Sadie Sink and Dylan O'Brien. You can check out the video below. I've watched it quite a few times. It's fantastic and if you love the song it is a must watch. 


I definitely got myself a 'Fuck the Patriarchy' keychain from Taylor's official store when she released them the night this debuted.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...