Saturday, December 22, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A few days away from Christmas and there isn't a lot being revealed or announced right now so I have a very small Weekly Obsessions post to share this week.

MOVIE / TELEVISION

To All the Boys I've Loved Before Sequel Announcement 

It seemed like my entire Twitter feed fell in love with To All The Boys I've Loved Before on Netflix (myself included) and was eagerly awaiting news of a sequel.

We finally got our wish with Netflix sharing this adorable video!




I am no sure if this means they have recast John Ambrose. I hope not but I am excited for this sequel either way! Fans of the books by Jenny Han will know what awaits Lara Jean in the second book and I cannot wait to see it play out in movie format.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...