Sunday, December 1, 2019

Monthly TBR and Wrap Up

Happy December! It's officially the holiday season and it is time, once again, to check in with my monthly reading. November was a pretty good month, reading wise, for me. I managed to get in more books than I usually do and that surprised me. November is always busy for me. All of my nieces have birthdays in November, and I was especially busy at work. I am excited that I managed to get so much done though.

To wrap up November....

The books that were on my list are:

Into The Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo (goodreads)
Epoch by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)
Cursed by Thomas Wheeler/ Frank Miller (goodreads)
Disgraceland by Jake Brennan (goodreads)
Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell (goodreads

Plus I had some ebooks on my list:

Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)

I managed to read five books this month which is more than I have been averaging this year. I am still not sure I am going to make my Goodreads goal but I am happy to be reading more. I read some things from my list and other things that caught my attention (or were for book club) this month.

Here is what I actually managed to read in November:

Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell (goodreads
Disgraceland by Jake Brennan (goodreads)
Epoch by Jewel E Ann (goodreads)
City Of Girls by Elizabeth Gilbert (goodreads)
Pretty Reckless by L.J. Shen (goodreads)

Now moving on to what I hope to read in December:


Twice In A Blue Moon by Christina Lauren (goodreads)
Hunting Prince Dracula is Kerri Maniscalco (goodreads)
A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer (goodreads)
My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell (goodreads)

I also some ebooks on my list. I am hoping to get to lots of these.


Interference by Harlow Cole (goodreads)
Tweet Cute by Emma Lord (goodreads)
Not the Girl You Marry by Andie J Christopher (goodreads)
Infinity Son by Adam Silvera (goodreads)
Loveboat, Taipei by Abigail Hing Wen (goodreads)
Chosen by Kiersten White (goodreads)

What books are you reading this month? Have you read any of the ones on my list? If so, let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...