Saturday, July 28, 2012

New To My Book Closet

It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

My books this week consist of some amazing titles from Raincoast Books.


Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake (goodreads)
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (goodreads)
Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones (goodreads)

A huge thank you for Raincoast! I have already read and LOVED Girl of Nightmares! I also really liked Catching Jordan so I have high hopes for Stealing Parker.

I also snagged an eARC from Netgalley


Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (goodreads)

Been hearing great things about this one and decided to give it a try.

Happy Sunday and Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Ooh I totally wanted to pick up Beautiful Disaster but I figured I had enough to read as it is ;) You'll have to let me know what you think of it!

    Also wanting to read Girl of Nightmares BUT I have to read the first one first.. Hahah.. Hopefully soon tho!

    Great books this week Kathy!

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seriously need to read the first Kendra Blake book....

    great books here....enjoy

    check out mine here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I still need to read Anna Dressed In Blood, but Girl In Nightmares sounds awesome too!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL OF NIGHTMARES!! Soooo jealous! I can't wait to read your review. Love the hellish cover too.

    And I NEED to get my hands on Catching Jordan soon! Especially since Stealing Parker is nearly here. I've heard a lot of praise for Beautiful Disaster too, so you shall be my deciding factor in how soon I read it :D

    Fab haul this week, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I am soooo jealous right now. I'm absolutely dying to read both, STEALING PARKER and GIRL OF NIGHTMARES. I really hope that you'll like both, so please read them soon and let me know what you think of them. ;) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to read Stealing Parker! It sounds really good.

    - Alex
    MINE

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...