Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday...Clockwork Princess

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?
Short synopsis, but I am excited for this one anyways. The cover is so stunning! I can not wait to see how this series ends.

Expected release date - March 19, 2013

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cover to this book! I really need to read Clockwork Prince before this one comes out :)

    Check out my WOW!
    http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday-54.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I'm not the fan of Cassie's books that everyone else is, I LOVE this cover!! I want to give Clockwork Angel another try just so I can have reason to own Clockwork Princess :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen this cover yet! It's so pretty. Still have to read the second book, but I definitely will!

    Happy Reading :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued by this series...I need to start at the beginning....

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHhhhh I am SO looking forward to this one! I still haven't read Clockwork Prince because I suck, but still :) I'll just have to read them both! :D

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pick! I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for Clockwork Princess!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my WoW last week. I'm beyond excited for it! Great pick!

    Karis @ YA Litwit

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...